Me @ RSD – Credits to Peter Vermaercke
I am a service designer with a background in product-service system design, acquired during my studies at the Polytechnic University of Milan. I built multidisciplinary consulting experience for the private and public sectors in Belgium, and I am now in Sweden to explore new challenges, approaches and perspectives.
Beside working, I love analog and digital sketching, cycling, singing and travelling. Last but not least, because of my roots, I also have a passion for food and cooking.
the drive which triggers me to give my best in the work I do.
as I’m always eager to explore, experiment, learn and improve.
to craft meaningful experiences, as well as a cosy atmosphere for the team.
I’m good at
- Working in team. I’m a motivated, caring and reliable player.
- Active listening. I listen to people to seek the key message.
- Storytelling and visual thinking. I love crafting stories and believe sketching is a powerful tool to communicate them.
- Communicating to people, no matter if it’s a pitch or the explanation of design work and rationale.
- Creativity and experimentation, as a key to learn, engage and innovate. I see failures as opportunities to improve.
- Thinking across different scales. I pay attention to both big picture and details, to ensure solutions are meaningful in their contexts.
- Flexibility and focus on delivery. I fully commit to achieve my objectives, I easily adapt to the circumstances.
Sometimes I may be
- Perfectionist. I give attention to the smallest details.
- Introverted. Call it INFP personality or , once in a while I like some personal space to charge my batteries.